COVID-19 AND THE AERIAL STUDIO
For your first registration please be prepared to complete our new online forms which include a COVID-19 waiver. You will be asked to sign your waiver after you create a profile in our online registration system (see link below).
We also have a Weekly COVID-19 Waiver, link at the bottom of this page which all students or parent/guardians are required to complete before class. Your safety and health is the reason we are here as the circus can be so much more fun than the gym! For your safety and the safety of our instructors, new changes to procedures at Spokane Aerial are below.
All students will be asked to wear masks as they enter the building.
All silks are set 6' apart for aerial practice safety and prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
Students will enter through the same door each time. The door is at the west end of the building and has a Jujitsu sign on it with the Spokane Aerial sign on the window right next to the door.
Students will wait at the chairs near the entrance for their instructor to escort them across the gym to the silks area.
No visitors or family members will be allowed to stay and watch due to the COVID-19 regulations. Please talk to your instructor if you have any questions or requests. Please do not bring friends or family members to class.
At the completion of a workout students will use warm cleaning solution (at the recommended amount by CDC) to wipe down all mats used during workout.
Students will bring their own labeled water bottle. No drinking fountains are available.
At the end of class all students will be escorted back to the door for exiting after class is finished.
All students will need to make sure they have all their belongings with them and they bring as few items as possible to class.
Please pay close attention to the jewelry, piercings and fingernail length disclosures at the bottom of this page before you make your payment as refunds are not available for any reason. Thank you in advance for your support of our safety culture at Spokane Aerial Performance Arts!
Please check our calendar and this form for additional details. To view our calendar CLICK HERE.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION:
1) SCROLL DOWN TO THE GRAY AREA BELOW TO SIGN UP ON OUR SOFTWARE. YOU WILL NEED AN EMAIL ADDRESS AND AN NEW PASSWORD.
2) IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP A MINOR, THE PARENT/GUARDIAN NEEDS TO COMPLETE THEIR PROFILE FIRST AND AFTER THAT ADD THE CHILD AS A FAMILY MEMBER. LOOK FOR THE FAMILY LINK.
3) COMPLETE THE LIABILITY WAIVER WHEN REQUESTED DURING REGISTRATION. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BEGIN YOUR FIRST CLASS UNTIL YOUR WAIVER IS COMPLETE AND CHECKED BY YOUR INSTRUCTOR.
4) CHOOSE YOUR CLASSES AND PAY THROUGH PAYPAL.
Please plan to wear the following attire for your aerial classes:
1) Tight fitting t-shirt, (no cap sleeves) short or long sleeves or a leotard with short or long sleeves. Please no sleeveless tops of any kind.
2) Leggings, capri pants or other long tight fitting pant with NO ZIPPERS, NO BUTTONS, AND NO TIES/STRINGS.
3) No chewing gum whatsoever.
4) Classes are conducted in bare feet. The gym is shoe-less so students must take shoes off before entering the workout area of the gym.
5) Hair needs to be tied back without bobby pins or barrettes. If hair fits into a pony tail, please have it secured when you arrive at the gym.
PLEASE NOTE: Cleanliness in the aerial arts while working on fabrics is important. Please be sure each students' workout clothing is freshly laundered and take care to have good hygiene.
For safety reasons rings, necklaces, earrings, nose rings, belly rings, and any other piercing is not allowed and must be removed prior to the start of class. Please do not sign up for this class if you have piercings that cannot be removed. Even when covered, belly button rings can cause damage to the silks. Please do not get piercings part way through your class session. Students will not be allowed to participate in silk classes with new piercings that cannot be removed. Payments are not refundable for any reason and a credit will not be issued if a student get new piercings during a session. This class is required for all new aerial silk students, ages 12 through adult. Fingernails and toenails must not be any longer than the end of the finger or toe, rounded and filed smoothly. Acrylic nails are fine if they also do not extend beyond the finger or toe, are rounded and filed smooth. Please do NOT bring valuables to class. Spokane Aerial Performance Arts is not responsible for the loss of personal items. Students will be asked to come back the next week if finger nails are too long or if jewelry cannot be removed.