Register Adult Classes!!
This page is for classes offered in the evenings and on weekends for students age 15 to adult. We are very happy to be opening and look forward to working with you. As you scroll down to check out the classes, please be patient as we are slowly adding classes and our max enrollment is 5-7 students per class depending on COVID-19 requirements. For more information on COVID-19 in the aerial studio, please check out our page, COVID-19 Information.
Please pay close attention to the jewelry, piercings and fingernail length disclosures at the bottom of this page before you make your payment as refunds are not available for any reason. All jewelry must be removed prior to class including, necklaces and chokers of all kinds, no septum piercings and no nostril or facial piercings. Gages will be reviewed by the instructor. Thank you in advance for your support of our safety culture at Spokane Aerial Performance Arts!
Check our calendar and this form for additional details. To view our calendar CLICK HERE.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION:
1) SCROLL DOWN TO THE GRAY AREA BELOW TO SIGN UP ON OUR SOFTWARE. YOU WILL NEED AN EMAIL ADDRESS AND AN NEW PASSWORD.
2) IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP A MINOR, THE PARENT/GUARDIAN NEEDS TO COMPLETE THEIR PROFILE FIRST AND AFTER THAT ADD THE CHILD AS A FAMILY MEMBER. LOOK FOR THE FAMILY LINK.
3) COMPLETE THE LIABILITY WAIVER WHEN REQUESTED DURING REGISTRATION. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BEGIN YOUR FIRST CLASS UNTIL YOUR WAIVER IS COMPLETE AND CHECKED BY YOUR INSTRUCTOR.
4) CHOOSE YOUR CLASSES AND PAY THROUGH PAYPAL.
MAY Registration is OPEN!
Open Classes in May:
Basic I Aerial Silks for Beginners, Sundays 4:30 pm. 6 openings
Plus Size Aerial Silk, Sundays 2:00 pm. 4 openings
Basic II Aerial Silks, Various days/times. 6 openings
Do you want to take a class but it's full? Click on the REGISTER button below, create a user profile and sign up for the class you want. You will be placed on a waiting list for the November session. Don't be shy, let's do some aerial. For all you new aerialists, there are almost always openings in the Basic I Class for Beginners on the first of each month. Sign up today! NEW CLASSES RELEASED ON THE 25TH OF EACH MONTH. To read about required attire, CLICK HERE.
Please plan to wear the following attire for your aerial classes:
1) Tight fitting t-shirt, (no cap sleeves) short or long sleeves or a leotard with short or long sleeves. Please no sleeveless tops of any kind.
2) Leggings, capri pants or other long tight fitting pant with NO ZIPPERS, NO BUTTONS, AND NO TIES/STRINGS.
3) No chewing gum whatsoever.
4) Classes are conducted in bare feet. The gym is shoe-less so students must take shoes off before entering the workout area of the gym.
5) Hair needs to be tied back without bobby pins or barrettes. If hair fits into a pony tail, please have it secured when you arrive at the gym.
PLEASE NOTE: Cleanliness in the aerial arts while working on fabrics is important. Please be sure each students' workout clothing is freshly laundered and take care to have good hygiene.
For safety reasons rings, necklaces. chokers, earrings, nose rings, belly rings, and any other piercing is not allowed and must be removed prior to the start of class. Please do not sign up for this class if you have piercings that cannot be removed. Even when covered, belly button rings can cause damage to the silks. Please do not get piercings part way through your class session. Students will not be allowed to participate in silk classes with new piercings that cannot be removed. Payments are not refundable for any reason and a credit will not be issued if a student get new piercings during a session. This class is required for all new aerial silk students, ages 12 through adult. Fingernails and toenails must not be any longer than the end of the finger or toe, rounded and filed smoothly. Acrylic nails are fine if they also do not extend beyond the finger or toe, are rounded and filed smooth. Please do NOT bring valuables to class. Spokane Aerial Performance Arts is not responsible for the loss of personal items. Students will be asked to come back the next week if finger nails are too long or if jewelry cannot be removed.